| || |
|Justice Center Detention Facility|
|Solano County Justice Center Detention Facility |
|500 Union Avenue |
Fairfield, California 94533 map
DAYTIME VISITING HOURS
Daily, 7 days a week from:
8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
(visitors must sign in 10 minutes prior to the close of visiting time)
All inmates are available during the morning and afternoon visitation periods.
CELL PHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY
EVENING VISITING HOURS
Friday through Tuesday from:
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
No inmate visiting on Wednesday and Thursday nights
Inmates are available for evening visitation as follows:
· Men housed on the 4th level in modules A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I and Z modules are available for nighttime visits on Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday.
· Men housed on the 4th level (visit on the 5th level) in modules J, K, L are available for night visits on Friday, Sunday and Monday.
· Men housed on the 2nd (visit on the 3rd level) level are available for night visits on Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.
· Women are available for night visits on Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday.
INMATES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR INFORMING FAMILY MEMBERS WHICH EVENING THEY MAY VISIT.
GENERAL VISITING INFORMATION:
· All inmates are allowed two 30-minute visits per week.
· The visiting week begins on Saturday.
IMPORTANT VISITING RULES:
All visitors must present VALID picture identification, such as a DMV issued California Drivers License, California ID Card, Military ID or Passport.
All visitors must be at least 18 years of age unless accompanied by a parent (showing proof by means of an original Birth Certificate), a legal guardian (court order is required) or emancipated by the court (emancipated order required). There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
A parent or legal guardian may bring no more than two children and one infant with them to a visit. Children cannot be left unattended in the lobby.
Visitors dressed in tank tops, sleeveless shirts, low-cut or thin-strapped blouses, swim-tops, body suits, short-shorts, short skirts or other inappropriate clothing will not be admitted for a visit.
Lockers are no longer provided. Please secure coats, purses and other personal items such as lighters, cigarettes, pagers, or cell phones in your vehicle. You are not allowed to take anything to a visit.
***CELL PHONES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED***