| || |
|Prenatal Care Guidance|
|Prenatal Care Guidance Program (PCG) |
Perinatal Outreach & Education
Who is Eligible?
|Pregnant women |
|PCG - Women, Children & Teen Toll Free Line |
707-784-8540 or 1-877-680-2229
(accessible within Solano County only)
¡Se habla espanol!
Geographic Area Served
|Solano County |
|Fees Charged |
|No charge |
|If you are pregnant or think you are pregnant, we are here to assist you in getting into early and regular prenatal care. |
|Services Provided |
|PCG staff can help you with: |
- Prenatal appointments
- Filling out Medi-Cal forms, including temporary pregnancy insurance (Presumptive Eligibility)
- Enroll in a temporary Medi-Cal program until your Medi-Cal application is approved
- Find resources such as:
- Family planning
- Other health and medical services
|Frequently Asked Questions |
|View a list of frequently asked questions about the Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program |
- Pregnant? View and print the PCG brochure or wallet card outlining our services (English/Spanish) to keep for yourself or to give to a friend!
- You Don't Have To Wait For Prenatal Care - view and print a handout (English/Spanish) on the Medi-Cal Presumptive Eligibility program to learn more!
- Pregnant, No Insurance and Need Care? Call 1(877)680-2229- learn how to get care English or Spanish
- The BabyFirst Solano Collaborative, is a public and private partnership committed to improving birth outcomes for infants born to teens and African Americans in Solano County. The Prenatal Care Guidance Program is a partner in the BabyFirst Solano Collaborative. View the One Page Summary of the BabyFirst Solano Collaborative or view the website babyfirstsolano.com