| || |
For questions about eligibility for any of our treatment services, please call (707)784-2220.
- Adult Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Behavioral Health Access Team (BHAT) - provides outpatient and residential services for adult (18+) men and women with substance abuse treatment needs. Find out more about BHAT services and how to access them.
- Parolee Services through the Bay Area Services Network (BASN) – provides outpatient and residential services for adults in the criminal justice system who are on parole and are referred by their parole agent.
- Prop 36 – provides outpatient and residential treatment services for non-violent adults who have been arrested on drug charges and are referred by their probation officer. Find out more about Prop 36 services and how to access them.
- S.M.A.R.T. (Successful Mental Health and Addiction Recovery Treatment) - provides a variety of behavioral health services, including substance abuse service to individuals and families receiving CalWORKs benefits.
- Adult Treatment Services not offered directly through the County Services
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) programs
- Drug Diversion through Penal Code 1000
- Adolescent Treatment Services