| || |
|CASA of Solano County|
CASA is not a Solano County entity, but Solano County supports the mission of CASA.
To learn more about CASA please visit their web site at
CASA of Solano County advocates for abused, neglected, and other identified children within the court system, with the belief that every child is entitled a safe and stable home.
In support of this mission, CASA of Solano County is committed to the following:
- Advocate for the best interests of children.
- Recruit volunteers to act as Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA’s).
- Provide comprehensive training programs to educate volunteer advocates.
- Create and maintain public awareness and educate the community regarding child abuse/neglect.
- Provide advocacy networking and liaison with public, private agencies and individuals.
- Act in liaison with, and at the direction of, the Juvenile Court Judge.
Orientation dates can be found at the CASA web site and on the Solano County calendar.