News Details

Tell the Registrar of Voters if you moved

October 7, 2013

If you've moved in the last year, you will need to update your voter registration so you can participate in the upcoming election on Tuesday, Nov. 5.

The last day to register or correct your current registration is Monday, Oct. 21.

"Unlike telephone numbers or your mail, voter registration does not follow you when you move," said Assistant Registrar of Voters John Gardener.

Elections are being held in the City of Vallejo and the Travis Unified School District, which includes voters in Fairfield and Vacaville.

The voter registration card cannot be amended except by the voter through the voter registration process.  The signed voter registration card must reflect the voter’s current address.

To verify that the address on file is current, go to and select the red “Verify Voter Registration” button.

If you need to make modifications to your voter registration, click on the “Modify Voter Registration” button.

You can also register to vote online from this website. Online registrants will need their California driver’s license or identification card number, the last four digits of their Social Security number, and their date of birth. The system automatically links up to the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and retrieves a copy of the signature on file with the DMV.

Voters can call (707) 784-6675 or stop by the Registrar’s Office Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for assistance with their registration records. The Registrar’s Office is located on the second floor of the County Administration Center, 675 Texas St. in Fairfield.