| || |
|Voting By Mail (VBM) Information|
Any registered voter may vote a VBM ballot. Voters may cast VBM ballots in person in the Elections office during the VBM voting period which begins twenty-nine days before an election and extends until the close of polls on Election Day. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The office is open from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. on Election Day.
Requests can be made for one time (current election) or permanent VBM. Permanent VBM voters are mailed a VBM ballot for each election in which he or she is eligible to vote. Permanent VBM voters remain on the permanent VBM list unless they fail to return a voted ballot in four (4) consecutive statewide General Elections. Requests must be received seven days before Election Day by 5:00 p.m. to receive a ballot by mail. Voters may request a VBM ballot by any of the following four methods:
1. Use the convenient online application to complete your request:
2. Call our office and speak to any of our Elections Technicians - (707) 784-6675.
3. Send us a letter at the address listed on our Contact page. Your letter must have your name, residence address in Solano County, the address to which the ballot is to be mailed (if different than your residence) and your signature. You may also fax your request to 707-784-6678.
4. Completing the request form on the back of your sample ballot and mailing it back to us.
5. Come into our office located at 675 Texas Street, Suite 2600, Fairfield, CA 94533, to submit a request.
For more information please call the Solano County Registrar of Voter's office at 707-784-6675.
|Click on the button to the left to download the latest version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader™|