Funeral Home Directors, please mail your orders to:    275 Beck Avenue M.S. 5-185
                                                                        Fairfield, CA 94533

Funeral homes are typically the ones to file for a Disposition Permit; however, anyone is allowed to apply for and file a Disposition Permit.

The fee to file a Disposition Permit is $12.00 and if the information provided is accurate, the permit is normally processed within a few minutes.

If you need immediate assistance, please email us at 
Office (707) 784-8060

Fax    (707) 784-1467

Please print the following application to request certificates: