| || |
To help process your application for the CalWORKs Program, you must provide the following necessary verifications for each person in the applicant household. Photocopies are acceptable.
- Birth Certificates or other proof of age and relationship.
- Social Security Numbers or proof of application.
- Copy of Driver’s License or other picture I.D.
- Proof of Residency.
- Copies of proof of all income, most current pay stub(s), Child Support and
- Alimony, Social Security Award Letters, Unemployment/Disability Benefits, VA Benefits.
- All current Checking and Saving Account statements or passbooks brought up-to-date by bank.
- Savings Bonds, Stock Certificates, Credit Union Statements, Money Market Certificates, and Retirement Accounts.
- Current Vehicle Registrations: include cars, trucks, motorcycles, trailers, motor homes, or boats. Include verification of balance owed on each vehicle.
- Pregnancy Verification (if pregnant).
- Immigration Status: INS Registration Card (photo copy both sides), Citizenship Verification or Passport.
PLEASE NOTE: This list is provided as an example of the minimum verifications an applicant must provide at the time of application. It should not be considered as the only verifications that may be needed. Your worker will determine what additional verifications may be required for your specific situation during your initial and subsequent interviews.