| || |
Ready to Quit? Help is available!
Solano Health Education - 800.287.7357
The Tobacco Prevention and Education Program (TPEP) is a local Lead Agency coordinating tobacco control efforts in Solano County since 1990. TPEP is a program of the Health Promotion and Community Wellness Bureau within Solano Public Health. TPEP focuses on these major areas:
• Countering the influence of the tobacco industry
• Reducing exposure to secondhand smoke
• Reducing the availability of tobacco
• Promoting tobacco cessation services
• Building local assets to support local tobacco control efforts.
For more information, visit TPEP's website here: http://www.tobaccofreesolano.org/
California Department of Health Services
American Lung Association
Air Resources Board