| || |
An Ombudsperson is available to assist parents, employers and the community. An Ombudsperson will provide information about the child support program, resolve issues and answer questions.
The Ombudsperson Program also helps parties through the Complaint Resolution process and State Hearing, and helps arrange for special accommodations and interpreters needed at State Hearings. The Ombudsperson Program evaluates customer satisfaction and suggests ways to resolve concerns and improve customer service. Our Ombudsperson will work to resolve complaints about:
- Customer service
- Decisions to close a child support case
- Explain the complaint resolution process before, during, and after a complaint is filed
- Explain your rights and responsibilities
- Help you get child support services
- Help you request and prepare for a state hearing if you are not satisfied with the results of the complaint resolution process
- Help you resolve problems with your case
- Payment and billing issues
- Timeliness of service
If you need the assistance of the Ombudsperson, call (866) 901-3212 and ask to speak with them.