| || |
|Child Support Services|
Now Pay with MoneyGram
Make your child support payment with cash today through MoneyGram
inside retailers like CVS/pharmacy, Walmart or 7-Eleven
Low cost fee of only $1.99
www.MoneyGram.com/Locations or 1-800-926-9400
You will need your child support Participant ID and Receive Code 14630 for payments
to CA SDU (California State Disbursement Unit).
Almost 50,000 people have enrolled, you can too!
View, save, and print your child support documents online instead of receiving them by mail.
To enroll, visit us at www.childsup-connect.ca.gov.
Login to your account, click the My Profile tab and select eDocuments enrollment.
¡Casi 50,000 participantes han inscrito, y también usted puede inscríbase hoy mismo!
Ahora puede ver, guardar y imprimir sus documentos de manutención de hijos en línea en vez de recibirlos por correo.
Para inscribirse, visite www.childsup-connect.ca.gov. Ingrese a su cuenta, y oprime ‘My Profile’ seleccione ‘eDocuments Enrollment’
Customer Service Mobile App Now Available!
The "CAChildSup" mobile app can now be downloaded to your Android or Apple phone and allow you to:
- Check My Account - Provides the latest Customer Connect information and the ability to view upcoming appointments, amounts owed, and payments made.
- Make/Receive Payment - Connects to the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) where you can make an electronic payment, establish direct deposit, or sign up to receive an Electronic Pay Card.
- Search Local Child Support Agency - Provides a phone number, address, website, and directions to local child support agencies.
- Resources & FAQs - Provides more information about services available through the Department of Child Support Services.
Click on the links below to download the app today.
Google Play Store Apple App Store
The mission of the Department of Child Support Services is to promote the well-being of children and the self-sufficiency of families by assisting both parents to meet the financial and medical needs of their children through the delivery of quality child support establishment, collection, and distribution services.
Pamela K. Posehn, Director
WHAT IS CHILD SUPPORT?
Child support is defined by law as the ongoing monetary expenditures and payments necessary to cover a child's living and medical expenses. Both parents have a legal duty to provide financial support for their children. The court may order either or both parents to make ongoing payments to cover a child's living and medical expenses.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Through Local Child Support Agencies (LCSA's) California's child support program offers services to parents, guardians, and caretakers to help them meet their responsibilities to their child(ren).
SERVICES OFFERED - Our services are available to all parents and guardians and include:
- Opening a case
- Locating the parent that is absent from the home
- Establishing paternity (fatherhood), child support and medical support orders
- Enforcing support orders
- Collecting and distributing support
- Modifying existing child support orders
- Out-of-state child support
SERVICES NOT OFFERED - Services not provided by this office include:
- Property settlements
- Restraining orders
- Establishing spousal support orders
We cannot legally assist you with the above listed services. However, Solano Legal Access Center is available to provide information and assistance FREE of charge to those individuals who choose to proceed with their case without an attorney.